This page is to explain the relationship between a referring participant and his LEAD REFERRER STATUS under the System's Pioneer Program.
Subsection 3.a of the Conditions of the Pioneer Program states:
The following table will illustrate the relationship of several related participants with respect to the LEAD REFERRER STATUS under Subsection 3.a, with explanations following the table:
|Notes||Participant||PID||Lead1 ID||Lead2 ID|
|5||Purchase of Ad Services||(Direct Referrer & Two Leads will earn referral fee)|
|5A||Direct Purchase via Pioneer Realty||WZ12||Z23||Z01|
|5B||Direct Purchase via Licensee 2||Z3A||WZ12||Z23|
** Leads 1 and 2 (?-1 and ?-2) of PID Z01 are irrelevant in this demonstration.
1. Say Victor was introduced to join the Pioneer Program by "Someone" with PID Z01. Later, Victor introduced Mary (an individual) and Pioneer Realty (an organization) to the Program. So Victor is the Lead Referrer of Mary and of Pioneer Realty (the "new Participants" introduced by Victor). In this scenario, Mary has signed up an ad service package to become a Participant while Pioneer Realty joins the Program with paid subscription.
2. Subsequently Mary has directly introduced David to the Program. So Mary is a Lead Referrer of David (the "new Participant" introduced by Mary) and Victor is also a Lead Referrer of David because of the "subsection 3.a" rule (see the quoted rule at the beginning of this page).
3. Later on, 2 licensees of Pioneer Realty have joined the Program under the Realty's PID. In this case, Pioneer Realty is the Lead Referrer of Licensee 1 and of Licensee 2 (the "new Participants" of Pioneer Realty). For the same reason in Note 2 (i.e., the "subsection 3.a" rule), Victor is now also the Lead Referrer of Licensee 1 and Licensee 2, respectively. Imagine Victor can be the Lead Referrer of so many licensees of Pioneer Realty if these licensees all gradually join the Program over time. So it is very worthwhile if you could be the first one to introduce your brokerage office to join the Program! (See also note #5 below.)
4. Both Bob and Mike are introduced to the Program by Licensee 2, therefore, Licensee 2 is the Lead Referrer of Bob and Mike, respectively (the "new Participants" of Licensee 2).
4. Pioneer Realty can enjoy the Lead Referrer status generated by Bob and Mike as well because of the "subsection 3.a" rule. (See also note #5 below.)
5. Referral fee earning: Note that whenever a purchase of the System's ad services is linked to a PID, up to three Participants of the Program will earn referral fee. It's always a mutually beneficial situation: You tell an advertiser your PID (or a random advertiser comes across your PID while visiting your website or reading your other printed media), the advertiser gets discount or other special offering on the ad services, and you earn the referral fee.
5A & 5B. Benefits of referring an Organization Participant: Since Victor (PID = Z23) has introduced Pioneer Realty to the Program, all sales that linked to Pioneer Realty AND to all of its licensees will earn referral fee to Victor.